i won't say that i'm speechless, cause i've got so many things to say about this party of nature, which also can be called heaven. What an island.
in Crete, you can:
1. stare innocence and innocence stares you back:
2. fill yourself with a special fuel, which is called sun:
4. build palaces by the sea without urban planning services giving you queues and headaches:
5. bring the world upside down, with a single move:
6. put images together and get a full view of how God watches us:
7. change perspective:
8. surf not only on the internet, but try different worlds as well:
9. watch diamonds on the surface of the sea for free:
10. finally find out where is the middle of nowhere:
11. eat at this amazing restaurant and taste the yellow watermellon:
12. meet the cutest old dutchman on earth, who happened to find his destiny in chania and create dishes that can bring asia to your mouth:
13. walk in Paleochora and paint the surrounding view in your mind, just like you used to do in childhood:
14. get into the wild, walking the famous gorge of Samaria in almost 4 hours, ripping your sportshoes of excitement:
but most importantly, in Crete you can find the most authentic, kind, extraordinary people, that make your day with a great traditional breakfast and a huge -also traditional- smile.