I didn't see that
comin'! My lovely Alessia
, thank you for passing me the Versatile blogger Award
! I have to say that this award wouldn't mean much to me if there wasn't about Alessia
! The blogger who keeps us up to date with everything happens around fashion stage and makes commercial magazines useless! So, thank you
So, i guess it's my turn to share with you guys, 7 things about me.. Hard what comes to mind...Hm...
1. Even though i adore fashion, once upon a time i hated it. And it's not a long story! When i used to live and work in Paris in fashion industry, excited as i was with all those lights and glory, oooh yes i finally reached the 'throwing up
' point with all these people who were just living on surface.. I don't give a shit about expensive brands or glamorous outfits - touch me not! But i'm really happy when i'm surrounded by people who can carry and support their own unique style, inspire me and make me want more of it!
2.i'm convinced i'm faking free spirit
.. How am i supposed to be one, when all of my life i've been studying classical music??!
3. When i watched the movie '13 Jametti' i'm sure i tasted hell
4. I don't know what i love the most, piano or violin. I used to play those for 20 years and now i can't even respectfully touch them.. ending up a complete rock concert junkie
5. I admire stylish women. BUT I don't like stylish men. I only like those with stylish humour
6. I wear blue lipstick
! (lovin' the bruised illusion)
7. I hate the fact that the above 7 sentences begin with the word 'I'...!!
And with all these ego-nonsence, i pass the precious award to my Chloe